Saturday, September 08, 2007

Thought of a BLOG.



Anything as a thought in articulate form exerted through my fingers on this technology interface, that came out of the chemical inteactions in my processing part of my body, which are brought in to the brain by an assortment of electro chemical processes that I have produced in my body by voluntary on involuntary intake of some sort to either feed my apettite or cure a disease together with the emotions that determines the course of changes in the pathways of such chemical interactions and the time it takes as well, which ultimately prompted to the very effort of this action of blogging to have everthing that pops up in my mind to be allowed to cause simillar reactions on those who have had simillar or close to simillar thoughts that prompted them to click on a topic that lured to be part of a concatenation of chain reaction around the world... uhuh........Does that explain exactly what our perspective of a blog could be by all meaningful materialsitc attributes to be included as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home